A new window opens up. The settings for this window should be
- Set Obtain Address to Server.
- Set your IP Address Class to C.
- Leave the Subnet Mask set to 255.255.255.0.
- Fill in the Domain(left hand box) name
under Domain Name Server Information with thecia.net
followed by the IP Address (right hand box)22.214.171.124.
Click the Default button to the right of
the IP Address.
- Repeat the last step in the second set of boxes,
this time using the IP Address 126.96.36.199.
Do not click the Default button
- Please NOTE the image has the wrong DNS number in
it. Please use the DNS numbers listed above
When setup of MacTCP is complete, click OK to close
this dialog box.
Setting Up ConfigPPP
Open the ConfigPPP control panel.
- Make sire that PortName is set to the name
of the port your modem is attached to
- Click Config